5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The use of private van
Departure & Return
1-1 Higashigoshochō, Onomichi, Hiroshima 722-0036, Japan
At the Ticket exit of Onomichi station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear comfortable clothing as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- There will be a lot of walking up hills and stairs. Please be aware that there are venues that you will not be able to go to if you are not comfortable walking long distances, or use a wheelchair. Your tour guide will take you to an alternate location if this is the case.
- You will need a total of 2600 JPY if you try all of the recommended activities. (【Breakdown】 Collecting goshuins from all 7 temples: 2600 JPY)
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 3700)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Private Guided Tour of Onomichi Temples?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Private Guided Tour of Onomichi Temples?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Private Guided Tour of Onomichi Temples?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Private Guided Tour of Onomichi Temples
5 to 6 hours
3 hours 50 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 35 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOnomichiWalking Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureHistorical Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureCategory