4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests needs to be waiting in the lobby.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY De Palm Tours N.V.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Is hotel pickup included in the Aruba Sightseeing tour?
A:Pick up and drop off at most major hotels is included. Please select your hotel when confirming your reservation.
What if my hotel is not listed for pickup when booking the Aruba Sightseeing tour?
A:You may either select a hotel located nearby or select 'I will select my pickup location later' & specify your hotel in the "Special Requirements" box. You must then contact the local operator at the phone number on your ticket to coordinate pickup.
What will we see during the Aruba Sightseeing tour?
A:You will explore the fascinating desert terrain of the island and discover the California Lighthouse, the famous Natural Bridge, the butterfly farm, Ayo and Casibari Rock formations, and the Alto Vista Chapel.
What should I wear for the Aruba Sightseeing Tour?
A:Wear your swimsuit under your clothes along with comfortable walking shoes. Be sure to bring a towel, camera, and reef-friendly sunblock!
Are there restrooms on the bus available during the Aruba Sightseeing tour?
A:There are no restroom facilities on the bus, however, there are restrooms available at several of the stops along the route. Note: some venues charge to use the restroom, so it's recommended to bring cash.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Aruba Sightseeing ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Aruba Sightseeing ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Aruba Sightseeing ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Aruba Sightseeing ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingOranjestadPalm - Eagle BeachBus Tours - KralendijkHalf-day Tours - KralendijkBus Tours - CartagenaHalf-day Tours - CartagenaBus Tours - Santo DomingoHalf-day Tours - Santo DomingoCategory