4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get to know Aruba on this half-day guided tour and experience how the locals live. Visit some of the island’s attractions including Aruba Aloe Factory, Donkey Sanctuary, and a museum of an authentic cunucu house of the early settlers, plus watch a glass blowing demonstration. Stop by businesses owned and run by locals.
- Discover some of the highlights of Aruba with this guided tour
- This tour is a good option for first-time visitors
- Taste a variety of rum flavors at the end of the tour
- Hotel pickup is offered; coordinate time and location
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If the travelers are ready earlier than the pickup time, we can start the tour at that time with no extra charge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jeff Classic Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half day Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half day Tour
4 to 5 hours
1 hour 50 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingOranjestadBus Tours - KralendijkHalf-day Tours - KralendijkBus Tours - Santa MartaHalf-day Tours - Santa MartaBus Tours - CartagenaHalf-day Tours - CartagenaCategory