- Combo day trip from Orlando to Kennedy Space Center plus airboat ride in the Florida Everglades
- Enjoy an exhilarating airboat ride on an eco-tour of protected wetlands
- Tour NASA's launch headquarters, see shows and exhibits, and watch IMAX space films
- Stop at the Apollo/Saturn V Center to witness Neil Armstrong’s first steps on the moon
- Round-trip transport from selected locations in Orlando included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Then take a short ride to NASA’s Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex and explore for hours. Enjoy a guided tour of NASA's Launch Complex 39 rocket launch site; the Shuttle Launch Experience, which is what veteran NASA astronauts call the next best thing to an actual space shuttle launch; two IMAX films—IMAX® A Beautiful Planet and Journey To Space 3D, plus a number of other shows and exhibits, including a chance to meet an astronaut at the Astronaut Encounter. There is also the breathtaking Space Shuttle Atlantis Exhibit, showcasing the historic spacecraft that tells the story of NASA’s 30-year Space Shuttle Program.
Finally, visit the LC-39 Observation Gantry and the Apollo/Saturn V Center. Listen to the thunderous sounds of a Saturn V moon rocket liftoff and watch Neil Armstrong's first steps on the moon.
The day concludes with a return trip to Orlando.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Strollers and wheelchair rentals are available on site
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. All driver/guides will be required to wear masks. Face masks are recommended but not mandatory, so please bring your own if you wish to wear one. The size of the vehicle used will be adjusted based on the number of passengers to allow for social distancing and all safety guide lines regarding vehicle sanitation will be followed.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Orlando
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff