4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the art of traditional Umbrian cuisine with a hands-on cooking class in Orvieto and then enjoy your creations with dinner and a wine pairing. This class goes beyond the basics of Italian cooking allowing you to customize the course to fit your skills and interests, whether it be making pastas from scratch, refining your dough techniques, or preparing cheeses from raw milk.
- Learn the secrets of Umbrian cooking with a traditional chef in Orvieto
- Personally customize the class to fit your experience and interests
- Enjoy the dinner you helped create with a fine wine pairing
- Bring home new skills and recipes to make authentic Italian dishes at home
Saved to wishlist!
Cooking class with chef,
anything not mentioned is not included
Departure & Return
Via della Pace, 5 , Via della Pace, 5, 05018 Orvieto TR, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Communicate in advance any dietary restriction
- Near public transportation
- Communicate in advance your cooking skills for customizing your experience
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Orvieto- Historical cooking class with a chef?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Orvieto- Historical cooking class with a chef