Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn the art of traditional Umbrian cooking with a cooking class in Orvieto
- Choose to prepare a full menu or certain courses like pizza, pasta, or bread
- Enjoy a wine tasting and a 3-course meal from locally sourced ingredients
- Take home new skills and recipes to make an authentic Italian meal at home
Departure & Return
Meet at Locanda Rosati: Localitá Buonviaggio, 22 / 05018 Orvieto (TR).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are mandatory
- Please note: departure time can be vary depending on the weather conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.