20 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Visit the Pozzo della Cava in Orvieto with a pre-booked admission ticket that illuminates the history of Orvieto. Learn about the ancient Etruscans, the Middle Ages, and the Renaissance as the Pozzo reveals layers of history in the underground complex.
- Pre-book your admission ticket to skip the entrance lines
- See more of Orvieto's architectural heritage at Pozzo della Cava
- Explore the site at your own pace
- Self-guided tour
Saved to wishlist!
Admission Ticket to the Pozzo della Cava archaeological complex
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
9/6/2018 - 1/8/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Information available: Italian, English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, Japanese
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pozzo della Cava
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pozzo della Cava Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pozzo della Cava Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Pozzo della Cava Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pozzo della Cava Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Passes Museum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingOrvietoAttractions & Museums - UmbriaSightseeing Passes - UmbriaMuseum Tickets & Passes - UmbriaCategory