- Explore Osaka with a fluent English speaker to translate
- Save time—see many top sites in a day, such as Osaka Castle, and Dotonbori
- A great way to learn about areas locals love, such as Shinsekai
- No getting lost—a guide navigates so you can focus on exploring
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any address in central Osaka at no additional charge. Port pickups and locations outside of central Osaka (defined by the JR Loop Line) are subject to an additional fee.
- Tempozan Ferris wheel, 1-chōme-1-10 Kaigandōri, Minato Ward, Osaka, 552-0022, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- We can have more or less walking, as you like.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Gratuities are uncommon in Japan, however if you really enjoyed your time and want to show your guide how much you appreciate them, they’ll be extremely happy!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinpoint Traveler, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Osaka's Best and Brightest by Private Vehicle.