- See Oslo from an alternative perspective in just two hours
- Enjoy the flexibility to choose a ride through nature or stop at a beach
- Kayak confidently with the help of your personal guide
- Get an introduction to kayaking if you don’t have any experience
Departure & Return
Train to Skøyen Station or bus 32/20 to Sjølyst. Follow main road to waterside. At roundabout entrance to the marina. Follow the sights of Oslo Kayak Tours over a little bridge - to the right follow the path on the waterfront until you see a big white tent - you find Oslo Kayak Tours behind it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can swim
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oslo Kayak Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use