- Active way to explore Oslo
- Paddle your way through the scenic Oslo Fjord
- See city highlights and natural beauty
- Professional local guide adapts tour to experience level
Departure & Return
Train to Skøyen Station or bus 32/20 to Sjølyst. Follow main road to waterside. At roundabout entrance to the marina. Follow the sights of Oslo Kayak Tours - over a little bridge to the right - from here follow the path on the waterfront until you see a big white tent - we are behind it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Health and Fitness
- Though our regular scheduled tours are not strenuous, a certain degree of agility and fitness is recommended.
- Please advise your guide if you have any physical conditions that may affect your enjoyment of our kayak tour.
- Since our groups are small, we are normally able to adapt the pace of the tour to our guests. If you are looking for exercise, please be aware that our regular tours are not meant to be this, you will be asked to adjust your speed to the other clients and the guides pace.
- Tour Information
- OKT observes strict health & safety procedures, however when dealing with nature there always exists an element of risk. Please be aware that kayaking does carry a small degree of risk.
- Safety instructions will be given before every tour; all our guests must agree to follow these instructions.
- All our guides are trained in First Aid. On all tours they bring safety equipment, first aid equipment and communication devices.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the schedule or to cancel any tour or arrangement due to health, safety and weather conditions.
- We recommend all guests to have their own personal travel / medical Insurance.
- We offer boats with a capacity of 50-120 kg.
- Minimum age is 6 years.
- All participants have to be able to swim at least 200 m.
- We reserve the right to refuse participation to a client, if the person is e.g. intoxicated or in any other way not capable to sit in a kayak alone.
- Kayaking is a water sport. We will do our best to keep you dry, but some contact with salt water is unavoidable. Please bring suitable clothing. We will provide shoes for you.
- Please bring a dry change of clothes – in case you are going to swim – more or less voluntary.
- All participants must wear life vests.
- For safety reasons the group should stick together. Participants who leave the group, do this at their own risk. The tour guides are not responsible for people who leave the group.
- If not otherwise stated, food and beverage are not included in the price.
- What to bring:
- Sun protection
- (if possible watertight) bag to stow away valuables
- Secure glasses so you can’t lose them in the water.
- Something to eat and drink during breaks, it is not everywhere possible to buy something.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oslo Kayak Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use