- 2.5-hour Oslo city sightseeing tour, led by a friendly local guide
- Visit Holmenkollen Ski Jump, an impressive landmark that was used in the 1952 Winter Olympics (Photo stop only)
- Admire views over the city during free time at the famous ski jump
- See top Oslo attractions including Akershus Castle and Fortress on a coach tour of the city center
Departure & Return
At DFDS ferry terminal. Look for the coach that reads "Oslo Sightseeing - H.M.K. Class" on the side.
At DFDS ferry terminal.
What To Expect
Next, travel to the world-famous Holmenkollen Ski Jump to absorb sweeping vistas of Oslo. During some leisurely free time, soak up incredible views and hear of why the ski jump used in the 1952 Olympics is so iconic.
Return to the center of Oslo to embark on a whistle-stop tour of the capital’s historical highlights; listen to insightful commentary as you cruise past Arkershus Castle, the Royal Palace Park and Oslo Cathedral. Listen to legends surrounding the Oslo Fjord and the Oslo Opera House before returning to the tour's original departure point and bidding your guide farewell.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY H. M. K.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms