- 3-hour afternoon bike tour of Oslo's city highlights
- Visit places that can't be explored by coach, like Oslo's beautiful fjord-side cycle paths
- Pass top Oslo attractions including Aker Brygge, Karl Johan's gate and Oslo City Hall
- Stop for a break at Akerhus Castle and admire its fascinating architecture
- Spend time at leisure in Frognerparken and see the famous Vigland sculptures
- Small-group bike tour limited to 15 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Next to the DFDS boat terminal, in building "Skur 42"
What To Expect
Travel onward at a leisurely pace through neoclassical neighborhoods replete with 18th-century houses adorned with vibrantly painted facades. Stop for a refreshing drink at Akershus Castle (own expense), a magnificent Renaissance fortress, and then glide past the Royal Palace to absorb the imperial majesty of the Norwegian royal family’s regal residence.
Capture photographs of iconic venue, Oslo City Hall, the place in which the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony occurs, and then enjoy some leisurely free time to explore the verdant expanse of Frognerparken, an open-air exhibition of bronze and granite sculptures by acclaimed Norwegian sculptor, Gustav Vigeland.
After three hours of exploration, return to your original departure point and bid your guide farewell.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viking Biking & Hiking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms