- Take a bike tour in and around Ottawa
- See all the city’s major sites
- Travel along the city’s natural pathways and waterways
- Bicycle, helmet, water bottle, and snack included
Departure & Return
Between Elgin and Metcalfe a few seconds walk from Parliament Hill
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Get set up on a comfortable bike and go through a quick safety briefing before setting off on your ride. Head off on the Rideau Canal pathway to see other areas of natural beauty. Continue to the popular neighborhoods of Old Ottawa South and the Glebe as you cycle along the Rideau Canal Pathway. Other sites include Landsdowne Park, the Dominion Arboretum and Central Experimental Farm and the Fletcher Wildlife Garden.
Then, cycle back to Downtown Ottawa along the Sir John A. Macdonald Parkway, allowing you to see even more Ottawa attractions like the Canadian War Museum and Parliament Hill. Complete your tour back at the original starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must arrive to the starting location 20 minutes prior to the tour departure time for bike fitting and tour and safety review.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Escape Bicycle Tours and Rentals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Best of Ottawa Neighbourhoods & Nature Bike Tour.