- Wind through the streets of Canada’s capital, passing national landmarks like Parliament Hill and the Canadian Museum of Civilization
- Spy lovely bridges and riverside sites as you float down the Ottawa River
- Hear fascinating history and facts about the area from a bilingual guide
- Experience the unique ‘amphibus,’ a hybrid land and water vehicle
Departure & Return
Our kiosk is across the street from the Parliament Hill on the corner of Elgin and Wellington Street Please be at the starting point 10 minutes before departure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lady Dive Ottawa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands