1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Set sail for a romantic cruise through the heart of Oxford on this 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise, including afternoon tea served on-board. Tuck into traditional English teatime treats like finger sandwiches and scones with jam and clotted cream, as you glide downstream. Following a scenic route along the University Regatta Course, you’ll discover Oxford’s surprising greenery and enjoy marvelous views of the University Boat Houses, Christ Church Meadows and Iffley lock.
- 1.5-hour Thames River cruise in Oxford with afternoon tea
- Marvel at Oxford’s green banks, locks and boathouses from the water
- Enjoy a decadent afternoon tea on-board, including finger sandwiches, cakes and cream scones
- Live commentary on-board ensures you don’t miss anything!
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Great introduction to Oxford for first-time visitors
- This small-group tour ensures a personalised experience
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
1 Folly Bridge, Oxford OX1 4JU, UK
Please 'check-in' at The Folly restaurant reception.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oxford River Cruises Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Afternoon Tea Sightseeing River Cruise in Oxford?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Afternoon Tea Sightseeing River Cruise in Oxford?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Afternoon Tea Sightseeing River Cruise in Oxford?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Afternoon Tea Sightseeing River Cruise in Oxford
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOxfordWater Tours - South East EnglandDay Cruises - South East EnglandWater Tours - LondonDay Cruises - LondonWater Tours - BirminghamDay Cruises - BirminghamCategory
Carfax Junction Tours & TicketsAshmolean Museum Tours & TicketsHistory of Science Museum Tours & TicketsSheldonian Theatre Tours & TicketsTrinity College Tours & TicketsBlenheim Palace Tours & TicketsBalliol College Tours & TicketsMagdalen College Tours & TicketsOxford Town Hall Tours & TicketsOxford Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsOxford Castle & Prison Tours & Tickets