- Guided half-day trip from Oxford to the Cotswolds
- Relax on the scenic journey and listen to history from a guide
- Travel to Burford and admire the ruined hall of Minister Lovell
- Admire the bridges over the River Windrush in Bourton-on-the-Water
- Stop in Woodstock, where Blenheim Palace can be seen
Departure & Return
Tour departs from coach bays next to Taylorian Institution Library in St Giles. Please arrive at the departure point 10 minutes before the tour is due to depart. Please look for a dark blue minibus with ‘Explore Oxford and the Cotswolds’ written on the sides.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cotswold Exploring
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Cotswold Taster Tour from Oxford.