Departure & Return
You can join guided tours at any of the meeting points listed. Alternatively, head over to the main meeting point (all guided routes depart from here), at the City Sightseeing Visitor Information Point, 44-45 High Street, Oxford, OX1 4AP.
Join a guided walking tour at Carfax Tower, Queen Street.
Join a guided walking tour at Bridge of Sighs, New College Lane.
Join a guided walking tour at Radcliffe Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour requires you to use your own mobile device and headphones at all times; further download instructions can be found on your voucher
- All self-guided walking itineraries are accessible at any time, day or night
- Guided day tours depart daily from 10:30 - 16:30, every 60 minutes
- Guided evening tours depart on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, at 17:45
- Most travelers can participate
- All walking tour passes are valid for 12 months from your selected travel date. If your plans change and you’re unable to participate on your chosen date, simply use your voucher at another time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vox City International Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms