- Full-day tour of Stratford-upon-Avon, the Cotswolds, and Oxford
- Discover several of England’s beloved historical sites with an expert guide
- Tour Stratford-upon-Avon and visit Shakespeare’s Birthplace
- Pose for photos outside Anne Hathaway’s Cottage in Shottery
- Enjoy photo stops in stunning Cotswolds villages such as Burford and Lower Slaughter
- Explore the university city of Oxford and learn about famous alumni such as Andrew Lloyd Webber
Departure & Return
Please note that this is the booking page for Oxford departures. If you wish to book this tour from London, please book using the following link; https://www.viator.com/en-GB/tours/London/Small-Group-Day-Trip-to-Oxford-the-Cotswolds-and-Stratford-upon-Avon-from-London/d737-5528SPIRES
What To Expect
Enrich your literary knowledge further with a stop at the thatched cottage of Anne Hathaway, the wife of Shakespeare. Capture photographs outside of the quaint house and then travel onwards to the Cotswolds, a beautiful region famed for its charming villages and stunning scenery. Weave your way down narrow country lanes and enjoy whistle-stop tours of Burford and Upper and Lower Slaughter before revitalizing with lunch (at your own expense) in the traditional market town Stow-on-the-Wold.
Return to your coach refreshed and relax during the journey back to Oxford. On arrival, embark on a comprehensive walking tour of the historical city and see notable buildings belonging to the prestigious Oxford University. Listen to anecdotes surrounding famous figures who attended the university and see sites used to film the famous Harry Potter movies.
Bid your guide farewell near Oxford train station and continue exploring independently if you wish.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY International Friends
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands