- 2-hour private Oxford City and University walking tour
- Admire architectural wonders such as the Bodleian Library and Christchurch
- Hear stories about former Oxford students such as Tony Blair, CS Lewis, and J.R.R Tolkien
- See filming sites from the Harry Potter movies
- Visit Oxford University buildings such as Exeter College, New College, or the Divinity School
- Ideal introduction to Oxford for first-time visitors or those short on time
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Departure & Return
Meet your guide wearing red lanyard OUTSIDE the currently empty shop premises at 15 Broad street. This is located next to the Oxfam shop, 17 Broad street, OX1 3AS
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Average duration 90-120 minutes and tour to cater to your special interests (let us know on the day or in advance).
- Tours are in English but where possible and with at least 24 hours notice, we may be able to provide a tour in a foreign language.
- DEFAULT START TIME IS 1PM-unless you request alternative start times may seasonally be available between 10am to 4pm upon request at the time of booking. MORNING TOUR REQUESTS:
- Please note that as the university colleges are private institutions, we can't always guarantee entry to colleges but it is very rare that we cannot get entry into at least 1 or 2 colleges on the tour. Please take note of any advertised university graduation dates mentioned below, as those dates can have less options of colleges to visit.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Oxford Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.