- Taste locally produced gin and vodka
- Enjoy a tour by a member of the distilling team
- Observe the key steps for making spirits
- Learn the history of the grain-to-glass process
Departure & Return
The distillery is 1.8 miles from the Oxford City Centre, at the top of South Park next to Oxford Brookes University, and easily accessible by bus
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult - children under 18 are free if accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age for tasting is 18 years (you may be asked to provide ID)
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Oxford Artisan Distillery
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands