- See the best of Oxford in the space of just a couple hours
- Explore one of Oxford University’s historical colleges
- Learn all about the city’s history and former residents from your guide
- A walking tour lets you soak up the city’s evocative ambiance
Departure & Return
At the entrance of the Cool Britannia Gift Shop on the corner of Broad St and Turl St
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact the Walking Tours office on 01865 686 441 if you have any mobility issues and we will do our best to adapt the tour, as some of the ancient buildings are not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oxford Official Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Oxford Official University & City Tour.