Explore our promoted experiences
- Avoid having to match the pace of a group with a self-guided excursion
- Bike, helmet, backpack, lock, and route map provided for a hassle-free ride
- Villa dei Vescovi tickets and a monk as guide at the Praglia Abbey included
- Easy bike pickup just a short walk from the Montegrotto Terme train station
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Viaggiare curiosi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.