1 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
The tasting tour chosen with 3/4 tastings.
Entrance ticket to Palazzo della Ragione
Special discount on some product in some shops
Traditional Italian life
Insurance and technical organization of a certified travel agency
Everyting not indicated
No accompainment, the tour is sef-guided
Departure & Return
Sotto Il Salone, 35122 Padova PD, Italy
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/5/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Tuesday - Saturday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The experience takes place in a covered market. The tastings are in street food mode (standing). It is recommended to consider that it is not a seated tasting nor a lunch in a restaurant, especially if there are children or elderly people. Remember that you will be in a market, it is not heated, in winter it could be very cold. In case of rain, remember that the market is covered.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lovivo Tour Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine & Food Experience in the Historic Market of Padua?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine & Food Experience in the Historic Market of Padua?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Wine & Food Experience in the Historic Market of Padua?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 126772P25
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Walking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPaduaFood Tours - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoStreet Food Tours - VenetoFood Tours - VicenzaWine Tastings - VicenzaWalking Tours - VicenzaStreet Food Tours - VicenzaFood Tours - VeniceWine Tastings - VeniceWalking Tours - VeniceStreet Food Tours - VeniceCategory