1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Antelope Canyon X or Photo Tour Admission
Navajo Permit fee: $8.00/person
Service fees for tour guide: min. $2.00 per person ($10.00 per person for photo tour)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Attention: Customers need to arrive at least 20 minutes before the tour time! If you are late, your ticket will be voided and it is not refundable! All times on this tour page and confirmations are in ARIZONA TIME (Summer time: Same time as Pacific Time; Winter time Same time as Mountain Time. - No Daylight Saving Time - Not Utah Time - Not Navajo Nation Time). Because the Utah State Line is less than 7 miles away, cell phone towers from Utah (and the surrounding Navajo Nation) often will be the wrong time! Do yourself a favor and do like the locals do: Manually set your cell phone to PHOENIX, AZ time.
- Attention: Please bring your ID to check in
- No tripods or monopods are allowed./For photo tour a tripod and one camera bag are allowed.
- Bags are NOT allowed on tour; medical bags are allowed with proof of need.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY TakeYourTrip
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
Is hotel pickup included in the Antelope "Canyon X" Admission Ticket?
A:Hotel pickup is not included in this admission ticket. You will need to make your own way to the departure point located just a few minutes outside of Page, AZ, on HWY 98.
What is there to see at Antelope "Canyon X" ?
A:Antelope Canyon X is named after the Xs carved into the Navajo Sandstone created by millions of years of rainfall and wind. Once inside the canyon, your guides will assist you through 2 sections of beautiful views with occasional light beams.
How strenuous is Antelope "Canyon X"?
A:The unique terrain of Antelope Canyon guided tour requires guests to be able to climb moderate stairs with minimal assistance. Guests should have a moderate physical fitness level.
How much walking is involved in Antelope "Canyon X"?
A:You will be transported in a vehicle 3 miles to the mouth of Antelope Canyon X, where you will hike 100 meters into the first section. After the first section, there is a 200-meter walk to the second slot canyon section, which is 334 feet long.
Are there restrooms available in Antelope "Canyon X"?
A:There are no restrooms at the Canyon. You may use the restroom at the meeting location before and after your visit.
Are there any additional fees for the Antelope "Canyon X" Admission Ticket?
A:The admission ticket does not include the tour guide service fee of USD $2 per person (USD 10 per person for the photo tour), which must be paid in cash upon arrival. (Price subject to change)
Can I bring a purse or backpack with me into Antelope "Canyon X"?
A:You can only bring a small personal bag into the Canyon, so make sure that you have one and can fit all of your belongings inside of it.
What should I wear to visit Antelope "Canyon X"?
A:Consider wearing a hat and sunscreen as well as dressing in layers with long sleeves. Boots or other sturdy closed-toed shoes are your best choices for footwear, as you will be exploring an outdoor environment that consists of sand, dirt, and dust.
What should I bring with me to Antelope "Canyon X"?
A:Bring sunglasses, SPF sunscreen, and a hat or bandana to protect your head and eyes from the sun and sand. Do not forget to pack your camera and any needed gear so you can get some breathtaking shots of the Canyon's amazing lighting.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Antelope Canyon X Ticket with Upgrade Option to Photo Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Antelope Canyon X Ticket with Upgrade Option to Photo Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Antelope Canyon X Ticket with Upgrade Option to Photo Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Antelope Canyon X Ticket with Upgrade Option to Photo Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Antelope Canyon X Ticket with Upgrade Option to Photo Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPageNature and Wildlife - ArizonaAttractions & Museums - ArizonaCategory