Departure & Return
For your specific tour time, please call our reservations department at 702-948-4190.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Voucher and valid photo ID required for check-in.
- All Reservations must be checked in on-time or your reservation will be cancelled with no refund. The time on your reservation is your arrival time.
- Navajo Parks & Rec office: people who may not be physically capable of completing the hiking required during the tour or pregnant are not allowed to participate.
- No Tripods, monopods, quadcopters or bags of all kinds are permitted during the guided tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY National Park Express
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff