5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Coffee and/or Tea
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Masks required while on the Navajo Reservation. (This will include Lower Antelope Canyon.) Pick up starts 15 minutes prior to tour time. We do multiple pick ups, so please be in the lobby. We do go by Mountain Standard Time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dineh Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lower Antelope Canyon/Horseshoe Bend Half Day Tour from Page, AZ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Lower Antelope Canyon/Horseshoe Bend Half Day Tour from Page, AZ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lower Antelope Canyon/Horseshoe Bend Half Day Tour from Page, AZ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lower Antelope Canyon/Horseshoe Bend Half Day Tour from Page, AZ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPageBus Tours - ArizonaNature and Wildlife - ArizonaHalf-day Tours - ArizonaCategory