- Visit Antelope Canyon with a professional guide
- Entry fees are included in the price of the tour
- Choose from morning or afternoon departures
- Group sizes capped at just 10 participants
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Warning: When the temperature reaches 110°F (43°C), Antelope Canyon will probably be closed, for your safety, due to excessive heat. During July and August, this can happen as early as 11AM each day.
- There are steel ladders anchored into the canyon walls. The ladders vary from 3 ft. to 25 ft. being the longest. Ladders over 8 ft. have handrails in place. The canyon is easily accessible going in and out. There are escape rope ladders placed on top of the canyon, in metal boxes, for any type of emergencies.
- No bags & backpacks (including fanny packs, hydration bags and purses)
- No tripods, monopods, selfie-sticks, camera bags
- No GoPros, Action cameras or camcorders (no filming inside the canyon)
- No open-toed shoes, sandals or high heels (proper clothing required)
- No umbrellas
- No firearms or weapons
- No drones allowed
- No Smoking (inside building or canyon)
- Cremation spreading is not allowed in Navajo Nation Tribal Parks
- NO REFUNDS once the booking is confirmed. Refunds will not be issued for “no-shows” and being late. Regretfully, illness, fear of COVID, forgotten reservations, misjudging travel times, traffic, and other emergencies do not affect this strict policy. We're sorry!
- Local office will abide by CDC and Navajo Department of Health guidelines. Failure to adhere to guidelines set forth will result in forfeiting your Tour and removal from the premises. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THIS SITUATION!
- Masks required. No mask, no tour and no refund.
- All times on this tour page and confirmations are in ARIZONA TIME (Summer time: Same time as Pacific Time; Winter time Same time as Mountain Time. - No Daylight Saving Time - Not Utah Time - Not Navajo Nation Time). Because the Utah State Line is less than 7 miles away, cell phone towers from Utah (and the surrounding Navajo Nation) often will be the wrong time! Do yourself a favor and do like the locals do: Manually set your cell phone to PHOENIX, AZ time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY TakeYourTrip
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands