- Save hours with private transportation to Agrigento and nearby attractions
- Tour the Valley of the Temples, taking in the ancient ruins and museum
- Visit Agrigento and stroll down the San Leone promenade along the coast
- Scala dei Turchi stop with time to climb down to the water and snap photos
Departure & Return
We offer pickup from any hotel or address in Palermo.
Once the purchase is complete, we will send you the complete information (telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) to contact our local operator, who will organize the withdrawal.
- Port of Palermo, Molo Santa Lucia, 90133 Palermo PA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Panormus Autoservizi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Agrigento; Valley of the Temples, Scala dei Turchi from Palermo, Private Tour.