- Time-saving transportation to the Valley of the Temples and Agrigento
- Tour the archaeological site and city independently at your own pace
- Admire the white cliffs of the Scala dei Turchi jutting up from the sea
- A private excursion for a more flexible itinerary and personalized service
Departure & Return
Our staff will pick you up at the time and address indicated with a Mercedes-Benz Vito van, max capacity 8 people.
The vehicle and the driver will be available for as long as necessary for the tour and at the end of the day you will be taken back to your facility.
- Punta Raisi Airport, Palermo, Sicily Italy
- Catania Airport, Via Fontanarossa, 95121 Catania CT, Italy
- Trapani–Birgi Airport, Airport Vincenzo Florio di, A29dir/A, 91020 Trapani TP, Italy
- Port of Palermo, Molo Santa Lucia, 90133 Palermo PA, Italy
- Trapani port, 91100 Trapani, Province of Trapani, Italy
- Porto di Termini Imerese, 90018 Termini Imerese, PA, Italy
- Portorosa Marina Yachting, Complesso Portorosa, Via Prestipaolo, 98054 Furnari ME, Italy
- Porto di Milazzo, Via Ammiraglio Luigi Rizzo, 1, 98057 Milazzo ME, Italy
- Capo d'Orlando Marina - Approdo Turistico, Contrada Bagnoli, snc, 98071 Capo d'Orlando ME, Italy
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY NonSoloTransfer
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Excursion Agrigento Valley of the Temples Scala dei Turchi.