8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See two of northern Sicily’s most characterful destinations when you embark on this full-day trip from Palermo. In the morning, your guide picks you up from your accommodation; board an air-conditioned minivan and head to the medieval village of Castelbuono, located in the Madonie Mountains. See the Castle of Ventimiglia and visit a local pastry shop before continuing to Cefalù, home to a UNESCO-listed cathedral and impeccable seaside views.
- Round-trip transportation via air-conditioned minivan from Palermo
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off are included for your ease of travel
- See the highlights of Castelbuono and Cefalù all in one day
- Enjoy free time to explore and shop at your leisure
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English speaking Driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by licensed air-conditioned minivan or car
Exclusive Private Tour, only for your Group
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off to all hotels, b & bs, holiday homes, ports and accommodations in Palermo, for other special requests ask at the time of booking if pick up is available for the desired location . Departure time 08.30 in the morning
- Palermo Airport, 90045 Cinisi, PA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Apetour N.C.C. di Peritore Cristian
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Great Full Day Excursion in Sicily to Cefalù and Castelbuono From Palermo?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Great Full Day Excursion in Sicily to Cefalù and Castelbuono From Palermo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Great Full Day Excursion in Sicily to Cefalù and Castelbuono From Palermo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Bring your swimsuits as you want to enjoy that water!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Great Full Day Excursion in Sicily to Cefalù and Castelbuono From Palermo
8 to 10 hours
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPalermoShore Excursions - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyHistorical Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - AgrigentoBus Tours - AgrigentoPorts of Call Tours - AgrigentoHistorical Tours - AgrigentoFull-day Tours - AgrigentoShore Excursions - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaFull-day Tours - CataniaCategory
Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)MartoranaChurch of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Monreale Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)