11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Cover three of Sicily’s most iconic locations in this full-day tour of Monte Etna, Taormina, and Castelmola. Explore the slopes and lava fields of the UNESCO-listed volcanic crater, with optional cable car or all-terrain drives to the top. Then, organize a visit to the famed Greek-Roman Theatre or simply relax in a cafe, topped off by a stop at Castelmola village.
- A full-day private tour of Etna, Taormina, and Castelmola
- Travel comfortably between sites in an air-conditioned, WIFI-equipped vehicle
- Enjoy a fully personalized travel experience, without the rush of a group tour
- Relax with door-to-door transfers, including hotel or port pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Port pickup and drop-off
Landing and facility fees
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
everywhere in Palermo & in Cefalù Area
- Punta Raisi Airport, Palermo, Sicily Italy
- Port of Palermo, Molo Santa Lucia, 90133 Palermo PA, Italy
- Marina Villa Igiea SPA, Porto, Piazza Acquasanta, 90142 Palermo PA, Italy
- 90015 Cefalù, PA, Italy
- Castellammare del golfo, Via Giacomo Medici, 7/9, 91014 Castellammare del Golfo TP, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sicily Airports Transfer & Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Etna & Taormina Tour, from Palermo area & Cefalù?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Etna & Taormina Tour, from Palermo area & Cefalù?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Etna & Taormina Tour, from Palermo area & Cefalù?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Etna & Taormina Tour, from Palermo area & Cefalù?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Etna & Taormina Tour, from Palermo area & Cefalù
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursClassic Car Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPalermoShore Excursions - SicilyBus Tours - SicilyPorts of Call Tours - SicilyClassic Car Tours - SicilyHistorical Tours - SicilyFull-day Tours - SicilyShore Excursions - AgrigentoBus Tours - AgrigentoPorts of Call Tours - AgrigentoClassic Car Tours - AgrigentoHistorical Tours - AgrigentoFull-day Tours - AgrigentoShore Excursions - CataniaBus Tours - CataniaPorts of Call Tours - CataniaClassic Car Tours - CataniaHistorical Tours - CataniaFull-day Tours - CataniaCategory
MartoranaChiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)Monreale Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)Four Corners (Quattro Canti)Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)