- Day trip to Segesta, Erice, Nubia and the Salt Pans of Trapani from Palermo
- Visit the fascinating archaeological site at Segesta
- Tour the picturesque Medieval hilltop village of Erice
- See the Salt Pans of Trapani where sea salt is harvested
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Transfer Sicily
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Nevertheless, a great value for money as a day trip from Palermo." See review