Explore our promoted experiences
- Ride an open-air bus to three local bars and get a taste of Aruba's awesome nightlife
- Receive a complimentary welcome drink at each bar stop
- Enhance your island party experience with special drink prices
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You must call our office upon arrival to give us your hotel room number and confirm pick up! Pick up time at your location can be anytime from 4:00pm to 4:45pm in order to pick up all guests and be at first stop at 5pm for the start of the tour. Your exact pick up time will be sent to you via email on the day of your tour.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
What To Expect
As the bus cruises towards your first stop, which may be in the city or in the countryside, watch the verdant island scenery pass by. Upon arrival at each bar, enjoy a complimentary shot and enjoy drink specials at the ‘local’ prices.
Hit the dance floor to learn some local island moves with your new friends and some of the island residents. Get a feel for what the island nightlife is like in Aruba on this tour, which ‘E’ Entertainment TV rated the #1 favorite tour in Aruba.
When you’ve had enough foot-stomping, shot-taking fun for one night, the colorful bus will return you to your Aruba hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please do not book the tour for the same day you are arriving Aruba!
- Do not book tour without your Place of Stay. If it is an AirBnB please give us name and address.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bedrock Tours dba Kukoo Kunuku
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Rest up because Mama will have you ready to party!!" See review