- Half-day sightseeing tour on Aruba
- Visit famous landmarks such as Baby Natural Bridge, Ayo Rock Formation and Lourdes Grotto
- Snorkel in the tranquil waters of Baby Beach
- Hotel transportation, soft drinks, snacks and snorkel equipment included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Start at the island's most northwest point with a visit California Lighthouse, and end at the south east corner on Baby Beach.
Stop at the Ayo Rock formation, a set of monolithic boulders, as well as the historic Bushiribana Gold Mill ruins and Alto Vista Chapel. View the Lourdes Grotto shrine and the famous Baby Natural Bridge. Along the way, your guide will teach you about the history and culture of Aruba while you pass charming local homes and stunning natural landmarks.
When you arrive at Baby Beach, slip on your provided snorkel equipment and splash into the sea. Float among the beautiful coral and schools of tropical fish before enjoying some snacks and refreshments. After your 5-hour sightseeing tour has concluded, return to your hotel for drop-off.
Please note: this tour cannot accommodate cruise ship passengers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, beach towel and sunscreen
- Please note: this tour is not offered to cruise ship passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY De Palm Tours N.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms