3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get an insider's perspective on Aruba with this small-group tour of the island. With no more than six passengers in your air-conditioned minivan, you're guaranteed personal attention from your guide. Get picked up at your hotel or cruise ship, then head out on your half-day tour that includes an aloe vera factory, the unusual Casibari Rock Formation, Natural Bridge Ruins, Arawak Indian Drawings, the Alto Vista Chapel, and California Lighthouse.
- Small-group island tour by minivan is ideal for families or couples
- No more than six passengers means personalized attention from your guide
- Get picked up from and dropped off at your hotel or cruise ship
- See the key sights, learning island history and culture along the way
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Private tour up to 5 people extra person is $25.00
Transport by private vehicle
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Extra person on tour is $25.00
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time 08.30 to 08.45 am
- port of Aruba
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child seat on request with a charge
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wix Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Essential Tour of Aruba?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Essential Tour of Aruba?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Essential Tour of Aruba?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Essential Tour of Aruba?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Essential Tour of Aruba
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOranjestadPalm - Eagle BeachShore Excursions - OranjestadBus Tours - OranjestadPorts of Call Tours - OranjestadHistorical Tours - OranjestadHalf-day Tours - OranjestadShore Excursions - WillemstadBus Tours - WillemstadPorts of Call Tours - WillemstadHistorical Tours - WillemstadHalf-day Tours - WillemstadShore Excursions - KralendijkBus Tours - KralendijkPorts of Call Tours - KralendijkHistorical Tours - KralendijkHalf-day Tours - KralendijkCategory