4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Learn about California's geology and desert wilderness on a half-day Jeep tour to the San Andreas Fault. Drive through the Coachella Valley to the fault zone while hearing from your guide about native plant and animal life, local history, the Salton Sea, and earthquakes. Depending on your preference, you can take a nature walk in the desert or stay in the vehicle. You'll also stop by a date farm where you can try their signature date milkshake. Includes guide, transportation, and light refreshments.
- Half-day Jeep tour to the San Andreas Fault, from Palm Springs
- Visit part of the San Andreas Fault and hear about California's geology
- See the Coachella Valley, the Salton Sea, desert wilderness, and farms
- Drive off-road in a rugged 4WD Jeep
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Includes guide, round-trip transportation, and light refreshments
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
74-880 Country Club Dr, Palm Desert, CA 92260, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Age limit is 6 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Big Wheel Tours, Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during San Andreas Fault Jeep Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during San Andreas Fault Jeep Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during San Andreas Fault Jeep Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during San Andreas Fault Jeep Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Our “Jeep” was a Toyota 4-runner, which was way more comfortable than a Jeep and still got us to all the off-road places our guide wanted to show us." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
San Andreas Fault Jeep Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPalm Springs4WD Tours - CaliforniaSporting Events - CaliforniaExtreme - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - California4WD Tours - La JollaSporting Events - La JollaExtreme - La JollaHalf-day Tours - La Jolla4WD Tours - Anaheim & Buena ParkSporting Events - Anaheim & Buena ParkExtreme - Anaheim & Buena ParkHalf-day Tours - Anaheim & Buena ParkCategory