Explore our promoted experiences
- Take a 2-day, 1-night trip to the Olmec and Mayan archaeological site of Takalik Abaj
- Travel through cloud forests and farm fields of coffee and pineapple en route to the overnight accommodation
- Take advantage of swimming, hiking or bird watching at the trip's overnight accommodation
- Explore the site's Mayan tomb, collection of Olmec sculptures, and Mayan hieroglyphics
- Learn about the history and key building periods of these two cultures from a guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Los Elementos Adventure Center & Day Spa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands