- Explore the small villages of the Lower Mayan Trail along Lake Atitlan on this hiking trip
- Follow a foot path used by the ancient Kaqchikel Mayans for centuries
- Enjoy beautiful landscapes, including farm fields of coffee and corn, and the volcano-ringed shoreline of Lake Atitlan
- Discover small village like near the lake during stops at Tzununa, Jaibalito and Santa Cruz
- Great way to get off the usual tourist path
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Los Elementos Adventure Center & Day Spa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands