Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Turn onto North Lagoon as if you were headed to Captain Anderson's. After the turn you will continue past their parking lot AND past the Lighthouse Marina. We will then be on the right hand side underneath the trees/down a gravel road. There will be signs out front with our company name.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- CHECK-IN: You must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old.
- Weight restriction for paddle boards: 200lb
- No smoking allowed
- No chewing gum
- Sandwiches and bottled water permitted but must be kept in beach bag, small soft cooler, or small lunchbox. Other food/drinks are not permitted!
- Snorkel gear provided but you may bring your own if you'd like.
- Dress code is casual - wear swim suits under casual clothes. • Bring a beach bag with towels, sunscreen (no aerosol sprays), hats, sunglasses, and cameras. • You are not allowed to bring drinks or coolers. • No smoking allowed • Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund. • Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions especially during hot summer weather • Inclement weather may cancel a cruise, but is up to the cruise company and is generally a last minute decision. Plan to arrive as scheduled unless otherwise notified.
- Please wear your swimsuits under your clothes. Also pack a beach bag with towels, sunscreen (no aerosol sprays), sunglasses, hats, cameras, etc. You may also want to bring water shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Time Sailing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands