Departure & Return
The office is located at Avenida Principal Paracas, between Riviera Inka Hotel and Owae Hotel, half block away from El Chaco dock. There is a big sign that says Islas Ballestas.
The tour ends at El Chaco dock
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- You should bring sunscreen, hat and sun glasses, comfortable clothes, windbreaker jacket.
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please take any necessary precautions. Consult a medical professional before taking any medication.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms