4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Paracas is not among the world’s most explored vacation destinations, which means that its natural attractions can be easy to miss for visitors. This private tour gives you the chance to visit places that you might otherwise overlook, including Paracas National Reserve—where your group will spot wildlife on a boat trip around the Ballestas Islands—and the fishing village of Lagunillas. Private transport, guide, and transfers from your Paracas accommodation are included.
- Private half-day tour of Paracas National Reserve
- Chance to see birds, sea lions, and even penguins while boating around the Ballestas Islands
- Explore all of the fauna and flora at the Paracas National Reserve interpretation center
- Feast on authentic Peruvian food in Lagunillas (own expense)
- Transport in a private vehicle including pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from hotel/house or bus station
English & Spanish Speaking Tour Guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel within Paracas Or Pisco town only
Note: we recommend to start this tour in the afternoon, to enjoy the sunset and the colorful places around. we will contact with clients days before to orgazine the Pick Up
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LAS ADVENTURE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paracas National Reserve Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Paracas National Reserve Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Paracas National Reserve Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paracas National Reserve Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Paracas National Reserve Private Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParacasBus Tours - South CoastNature and Wildlife - South CoastHalf-day Tours - South CoastBus Tours - IcaNature and Wildlife - IcaHalf-day Tours - IcaBus Tours - LimaNature and Wildlife - LimaHalf-day Tours - LimaCategory