4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Dating back to the 15th century, Tambo Colorado is a must-see for visitors to the Pisco River Valley—but to understand the site’s historic significance, you need a guide. On this tour, visit Tambo Colorado with entrance fees and round-trip travel from your Paracas hotel included, and explore the lost civilization of the Incas. With your guide to lead the way, discover ceremonial plazas and ancient houses, and learn how the Incas lived and worked on the land.
- Visit the ancient Incan settlement of Tambo Colorado
- Your guide brings the site’s 15th-century history to life
- Discover features including ceremonial plazas and historic houses
- Pickup and drop-off at your Paracas accommodation
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from hotel/house or bus station
English & Spanish Speaking Tour Guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotels within Paracas or Pisco town only
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY LAS ADVENTURE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tambo Colorado Guided Tour from Paracas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tambo Colorado Guided Tour from Paracas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tambo Colorado Guided Tour from Paracas?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tambo Colorado Guided Tour from Paracas?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Tambo Colorado Guided Tour from Paracas
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParacasBus Tours - South CoastArchaeology Tours - South CoastHalf-day Tours - South CoastBus Tours - IcaArchaeology Tours - IcaHalf-day Tours - IcaBus Tours - LimaArchaeology Tours - LimaHalf-day Tours - LimaCategory