7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Soak in the wonders of France, Switzerland, and Italy on a 7-day 'Taste of Europe' tour. Depart Paris for a trip through the spectacular Swiss Alps and visit the lovely lakeside city of Lucerne. Then it's off to Milan, Italy's fashion capital, as well as Venice where you enjoy a Murano glassblowing demo. Continue through Italy with visits to Rome, the Vatican, and Florence and return to France for a ride along the French Riviera. Travel by comfortable coach and sleep in 3-star lodgings along the way.
- Explore Europe on a 7-day trip with 3-star accommodation
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors with visits to top sights
- Visit the Swiss Alps, Rome, Milan, Venice, the Vatican, the French Riviera and more
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation in a comfortable 3-star (minimum) hotel, twin room with private facilities (accommodation for the last night is not included)
Daily continental breakfast
Daily transportation on modern air-conditioned coaches
Experienced and professional coach driver
The services of an experienced tour manager
Mandatory tip for the tour manager and driver of €7 per person per day, which will be collected by the tour manager in cash whilst on tour
Accommodation before and on the last day of the tour
Visas and travel insurance
All optional activities and tickets for attractions not included in the itinerary
Meals (including tips) and drinks not included in the itinerary
Personal expenses (laundry, internet, phone calls etc.
City entrance fees + taxes for Venice, Florence, Rome, Pisa and Monaco (€60 is the maximum amount for the entire tour)
Lunch and dinner (the tour leader offers assistance with reservations and directions to local restaurants/cafés/service station restaurants)
Departure & Return
Place d'Italie, 75013 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Passport name and number, gender, date of birth and nationality are required for all passengers; please advise at the time of booking
- It is the responsibility of each passenger to ensure that they comply with all the necessary passport (must be valid for at least 6 months), visa, health, insurance and other travel regulations required for all the countries they will be visiting prior to the start of the tour
- Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants aged 0-2 are free of charge, will not occupy a seat on the coach and no separate bed
- Every client is only allowed to bring one luggage on board (maximum weight of 30kg) and 1 small hand carry on (Purse, backpack, camera bag)
- A standard twin room will be booked during the tour but a double bed can be requested as well. 1 twin room will accommodate 2 adults and 1 child (2-11 who will not receive a separate bed). If this rule does not apply and you are traveling with children, then an adult fee will be charged
- For any odd numbered group, please choose the "SINGLE TRAVELER" option last traveler because a single room supplement fee of €50 per person per night will need to be paid
- No triple rooms will be arranged for groups of 3 due to the limited amount of triple rooms in European hotels
- Please note that the following attractions will be closed on 25 December: Vatican Museum, Colosseum and St Peter Cathedral (depending if any religious events will be arranged that day)
- Hotel details are provided 24-48 hours before the check-in date
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- goEUgo has the right to combine the customers of English and Chinese speaking tour in the same bus if any group has fewer travelers. There will be 1 tour leader on tour who will be able to speak both English and Chinese. They will service the customers in the preferred language (Chinese/English).
- Most travelers can participate
- goEUgo owns all copyrights to use and reuse images and videos taken during goEUgo tours.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY goEUgo International Limited
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It is suitable for those who wants to see the important landmarks of Italy in a span of 3 days." See review
- "Hotels are quite remote and by the time we reach there restaurants are closed already so you should buy enough food (sandwiches, water, juices) in the last toilet stop before your reach hotel." See review
- "Using an ATM is the best exchange rate you will get." See review
Product code: 8976P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceCity Tours - Île-de-FranceMulti-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCity Tours - Marne-la-ValléeMulti-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - ReimsCity Tours - ReimsMulti-day Tours - ReimsCategory
Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Rue MontorgueilPalais du LuxembourgLa Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)Place du Tertre5th ArrondissementLe Grand Rex CinemaNotre-Dame Cathedral Towers (Tours de la Cathédrale Notre-Dame)Butte-aux-CaillesFrench National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France)3rd ArrondissementSaint Germain des PrésOrsay Museum (Musée d'Orsay)1st ArrondissementPalais GarnierBois de VincennesRodin Museum (Musée Rodin)Left Bank (Rive Gauche)PigalleChapelle Expiatoire