- Create a personalized itinerary of the sights you want to see
- Listen to informative audio commentary aboard the open-top bus
- Choose a 1-day or 2-day sightseeing bus pass
- Upgrade to enjoy a Seine River cruise
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Your ticket is valid on the red route through Paris, which includes stops at the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum, Champs-Elysées, Palais Garnier, and Musée d’Orsay. The route includes informative audio commentary, available in 11 languages, while you see the sights.
Choose a 1- or 2-day ticket, valid starting the first time you use it, and disembark at any of the stops to explore further on your own. Climb aboard the next bus when you're done sightseeing on foot to continue your circuit of the city. See the Itinerary section below for a list of all the Big Bus hop-on hop-off tour stops.
Choose to upgrade your sightseeing experience by adding a Seine River cruise to your 1-day ticket.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Redeem your voucher at any of the designated Big Bus stop
- Infants (age 0-4) can go on the tour free of charge
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please download the Big Bus app to find out more about real-time bus tracking information.
- OPERATED BY Big Bus - France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It is best to start early in the morning and give yourself time to explore the various sights." See review
- "As there are many bus tour operators, please be more specific as to which bus to look for." See review
- "Recommend getting the 2 days pass ; take the bus around the first day and decide the second day your sites to visit." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews