Departure & Return
From metro École Militaire, leave the Avenue de la Motte-Picquet and take the second street to your right; the Avenue de la Bourdonnais. From metro Alma-Marceau, cross the Pont de l'Alma, turn right and follow the Quai Branly till you've reached the Avenue de la Bourdonnais. Head to n°38.
The famous Iron Lady of Paris.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people with heart- or respiratory diseases
- Not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Meet our host at our store, 38 avenue de la Bourdonnais (5 min from the Eiffel Tower)
- Please be at the meeting point fifteen minutes before the start of your activity. If you're late, you'll likely miss out :)
- Please note that this is not a skip the line tour
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please be aware that there are unfortunately no restrooms available at our boutique
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY HISTORY GROUP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms