Departure & Return
The walking tour starts at 2:30 pm at the exit of Royal Palace- Louvre Museum metro station (lines 1 and 7) in front of the Comédie Française theatre - check the picture in the Photo Gallery to see how this Metro station looks alike.
Passage Verdeau, (station metro Grands Boulevards, lignes 8 et 9)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visita Parigi Diversamente
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.