10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
- Multi-stop history tour along the Normandy coast
- Learn about World War II and stand on Omaha Beach
- Visit the waterfront town of Honfleur
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Paris is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
WiFi on board
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
At 08:00 am we pick up the tourists from their hotel or address in Paris
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Come and Go
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches and Honfleur Day Trip from Paris?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches and Honfleur Day Trip from Paris?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches and Honfleur Day Trip from Paris?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches and Honfleur Day Trip from Paris?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches and Honfleur Day Trip from Paris
10 to 12 hours
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
Saint Étienne du MontParis Zoological Park (Parc Zoologique de Paris)Folies Bergère Left Bank (Rive Gauche)Les HallesBercy VillageChâteau de MalmaisonFrench National Museum of Natural History (Musee National d'Histoire Naturelle)Musée de la MusiqueSaint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)Montmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)Ile Saint-LouisJacquemart-André Museum (Musee Jacquemart-Andre)Pont Alexandre IIIBassin de la Villette (La Villette Basin)1st ArrondissementParc des PrincesBeauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA)Sainte ChapelleCanal Saint-Martin