Are you interested in?
15 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2066 Tours & Activities
1411 Tours & Activities
1 hour 10 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Many of Paris’ most memorable monuments are located along the banks of the Seine River and some of the best views are from the water. This 1-hour cruise is ideal for first-time visitors or those short on time, taking in highlights such as Notre Dame Cathedral, the Grand Palais, the Louvre, and the Eiffel Tower. With departures every 30 or 40 minutes, you can easily fit it into your sightseeing itinerary.
- Magnificent views of Paris as you cruise along the Seine River
- See the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and Notre Dame Cathedral
- Express tour: take in all the highlights in just one hour
- On-board audio commentary: gain insight into Paris’ landmarks
Saved to wishlist!
Cruise Approximately last 1 hour 10 mins.
Sightseeing cruise ticket
Transportation to the boarding location
Food and beverages
Live Guided Tours
Entrance Tickets to the attractions
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPort de la Conférence, 75008 Paris, France
11/14/2019 - 1/4/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The entrance tickets will be delivered via e-mail to the customers 5- 10 hours prior to the departure time. Please provide us with the email address at the time of the booking.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Note that smoking is not allowed on the boat
- It is not possible to bring bulky baggage of more than 16 liters in size onto the boat
- If a storm occurs during the tour and the guide decides that for security reasons it would be safer not to continue the tour, you will be escorted back to the departure point but if this happens no refund will be issued
- OPERATED BY Star Florence
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris: 1-Hour Cruise Ride Along The Seine River?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris: 1-Hour Cruise Ride Along The Seine River?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Paris: 1-Hour Cruise Ride Along The Seine River?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 73434P111
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingParisSightseeing Passes - Île-de-FranceSightseeing Passes - Marne-la-ValléeSightseeing Passes - ReimsCategory
SorbonneThéatre le RanelaghChâteau de MalmaisonPetit PalaisFragonard Perfume Museum (Musée du Parfum Fragonard)Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin) Galeries LafayetteDome Church at Les Invalides (Dome des Invalides)Palais Royal Paris Orly Airport (ORY)Stade Roland Garros6th ArrondissementÉcole MilitairePlace DauphinePort-Royal des Champs MuseumNational Marine Museum (Musee National de la Marine)Musee DelacroixCarnavalet Museum (Musée Carnavalet) Parc des PrincesObelisk of Luxor