5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore our promoted experiences
See many of Paris’ top attractions in just half a day: this introductory tour is perfect for time-pressed, first-time visitors to the city. Set off directly from your hotel, and explore with just a private guide for company. You’ll head to Trocadéro and the Champ de Mars for up-close views of the Eiffel Tower. Next, visit Napoleon’s tomb at Invalides, admire the Grand Palais, stroll the Champs-Élysées, and see the Arc de Triomphe. Before the tour’s end, and even explore the Louvre.
- See Paris’ most in-demand attractions, all in half a day
- This introductory tour of Paris is ideal for time-pressed visitors
- A private tour lets you explore the attractions at your own pace
- See the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, and more
Saved to wishlist!
Main Paris must-see sites in just 5 hours
Friendly local guide
Private walking tour
Multiple start times available
Must see and off the beaten path
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photoshoot
Meeting in the hotel lobby
Food and drinks
Entrance fees (if any, depending on your preferences)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide can meet you at your hotel, hostel, vacation rental, port or train station.
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris City Tour with Private Friendly Guide and all Must-See Sites?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris City Tour with Private Friendly Guide and all Must-See Sites?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris City Tour with Private Friendly Guide and all Must-See Sites?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 11498P88
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisCity Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceCity Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHalf-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCity Tours - ReimsWalking Tours - ReimsHistorical Tours - ReimsHalf-day Tours - ReimsCategory
Château de FontainebleauJeu de PaumeGaleries LafayetteSainte ChapelleMuseum of Magic (Musée de la Magie)Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin) Palais BourbonPont des ArtsStade de FranceConciergerie Army Museum (Musee de l'Armee)Luxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg)Ile Saint-LouisFrench National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France)Le Manoir de ParisThéatre Édouard VIIMusée des Arts et Métiers Gourmet Chocolate MuseumÎle de la Cité4th Arrondissement