Are you interested in?
- Gluten-free and organic dessert cooking class in Paris
- Enjoy a hands-on cooking class in the apartment of an experienced chef
- Make three delicious French desserts using 100% organic and gluten-free ingredients
- Savor your decadent creations over tea and coffee
- Take home the recipes to create these gluten-free delights at home
- Recipes can also be dairy-free or nut-free upon request
- Small-group class limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointParis, Paris, Ile-de-France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The day’s menu may vary based on your host’s selections, but you can expect to bake three classic French desserts such as moelleux au chocolat (chocolate fondant), almond tuiles (thin, crispy biscuits), pear clafoutis, raspberry financiers or poached pears. All dishes will be prepared with 100% gluten-free and organic ingredients.
Enjoy the fresh-baked fruits of your labor, served with your choice of coffee or tea. Compare tasting notes with your new friends and chat with your host for a glimpse into a chef’s life in one of the world’s most gourmet cities. You will receive copies of each recipe by email so you can recreate the delicious treats back at home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Aside from gluten allergies or intolerance, please advise of any additional dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Meeting the French
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Paris Cooking Class: Gluten-Free and Organic Desserts.